Tucker & Partners – Cross-border business facilitators
- Corporate finance and investment. We originate and facilitate cross-border mergers and acquisitions and source debt and equity finance.
- Strategic advisory services. We develop value propositions, create shareholder value, and articulate business cases to potential customers and strategic partners.
- International business development. We help companies enter new geographical markets, facilitate strategic partnerships, complex high-value sales, and help win important reference customers.
- Foreign direct investment. We work with trade organisations and economic development agencies on trade and investment promotion in Europe, the USA and China.
Our sector expertise includes:
- Energy and infrastructure. We finance and facilitate investment by Chinese investors and contractors in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Technology. We have worked with clients in most areas of the technology sector including energy, cleantech, environmental technology, information technology, communications, Internet, electronics, photonics, med-tech, biosciences, engineering, and industrial automation.
- Commodities. We source commodities for Chinese buyers including oil and gas and certain minerals.
We have worked with clients of all sizes, from early stage technology companies to large multinational corporations and state-owned entities.
Our team includes seasoned business executives with experience at senior level within investment banking, strategic consulting or corporate leadership. We have team members in Europe, the USA and China.
27th May 2018. Mentor biomedical cluster visit to the UK. Tucker & Partners has just hosted a delegation from the City of Mentor to the United Kingdom to promote its biomedical cluster. The Mentor biomedical cluster is part of a broader cluster of over 700 biomedical companies in NE Ohio that has grown up around the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic and associated hospitals. A trade mission to Mentor is planned for October 2018. Tucker & Partners represents the City of Mentor in the UK.
Join our mailing list
- ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE. Various Chinese groups are looking to invest in "shovel-ready" energy & infrastructure projects. Hot areas include solar power, wind farms and municipal waste-to-energy. Europe, Africa, Belt and Road. Up to USD2bn.
- M&A. We have interest from Chinese corporates in following sectors: financial services, utilities, energy, industrial groups, technology companies. Europe and USA. Up to USD10bn.
- TECHNOLOGY COMMERICIALISATION. Seeking technologies to commercialise in China through stratetegic partnerships, JVs, or licensing. Investment funds available.