Tucker & Partners – International Venture Partners
- Corporate finance and investment. We originate and facilitate cross-border mergers and acquisitions and source debt and equity finance.
- Strategic advisory services. We develop value propositions, create shareholder value, and articulate business cases to potential customers and strategic partners.
- International business development. We help companies enter new geographical markets, facilitate strategic partnerships, complex high-value sales, and help win important reference customers.
- Foreign direct investment. We work with trade organisations and economic development agencies on trade and investment promotion in Europe, the USA and China.
Our sector expertise includes:
- Energy and infrastructure. We finance and facilitate investment by Chinese investors and contractors in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Technology. We have worked with clients in most areas of the technology sector including energy, cleantech, environmental technology, information technology, communications, Internet, electronics, photonics, med-tech, biosciences, engineering, and industrial automation.
- Commodities. We source commodities for Chinese buyers including oil and gas and certain minerals.
We have worked with clients of all sizes, from early stage technology companies to large multinational corporations and state-owned entities.
Our team includes seasoned business executives with experience at senior level within investment banking, strategic consulting or corporate leadership. We have team members in Europe, the USA and China.
Join our mailing list
ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE. We are working with various Chinese groups that are looking to invest in "shovel-ready" energy and infrastructure projects in Europe, Africa and Belt and Road countries. Key areas include renewable energy and major construction projects.
MERGERS & ACQUSITIONS. We are looking for acquisitions for Chinese groups in various sectors in mostly in Europe. Sectors of interest include energy, utilities, manufacturing, retail, financial services and education.
TECHNOLOGY COMMERCIALISATION. Seeking technologies to commercialise in China through stratetegic partnerships, and equity joint ventures, especially clean technology, new materials, medtech. Funding available.
EDUCATION. Currently seeking:
- Acquisition of K12 schools and related services (including online).
- A university interested in establishing a campus in a major city in China. Must be strong in engineering and healthcare. Funding available.